As pet owners, we appreciate the desire to travel with your furry friends. We request that you be responsible for your pet and respectful of our property & other guests. Below are a few rules:
- Due to allergy concerns, we do not allow cats to stay in our rooms.
- Dogs are always welcome (subject to room availability). A fee of $40 per pet, per night will be added to your invoice after you book. If you are traveling with a pet, please let us know ahead of time, so we may assign you a pet friendly room.
- A maximum of TWO dogs are allowed per room.
- Dogs must be leashed or under control at all times. Any unruly pets that cannot be controlled will be asked to leave. This includes incessant barking, damaging property and aggressive behavior.
- Like any good owner, we expect guests to clean up after their pet and properly dispose of any waste.
- Pets are not allowed on bedding or furniture.